Thursday 5 August 2010

A Gauntlet To Government

  • Until leading politicians speak the truth at all times, I won't believe anything they say (unless they pledge to raise our taxes, which is a promise they never fail to keep).
  • Until the aforesaid politicians answer simple questions honestly and without evasion, I won't give them an ounce of credence. They are professional liars, and the truth is not in them.
  • Until political parties withdraw the 3-line whip that keeps their MPs in the party line, I won't support any of them. They are merely thinly-disguised flavours of the same establishment.
  • Until the primary purpose of Government changes from being the handmaiden of vast commercial and financial interests to maintaining the interests of the citizens of the so-called United Kingdom, I won't even tentatively regard it as our representative.
  • Until the Government through its agencies commits itself to the protection of all elements in society who are weak, vulnerable and defenceless, I shall oppose it.
  • Until the priority of Government is the restoration of our ancient civil rights as codified in the Magna Carta and other historical legal instruments, I can't begin to lend it any moral support.
  • Until the great number of laws enacted by the repressive Labour regime are repealed, I will regard any subsequent administration as equally repressive and vindictive - if only because it has failed to right a momentous series of wrongs.
  • Until Government ceases to favour small and vociferous minorities at the expense of the majority, I will regard it with the same measure of the contempt that it displays to the opinions of the majority of the public.
  • Until Government commits itself to encouraging enterprise, hard work, integrity and personal responsibility, I won't support it. It is morally bankrupt.
  • Until the BBC's charter is dissolved because of its unswerving bias in favour of communitarian Marxism, I will oppose its continuation and will not take it seriously as a responsible broadcasting medium.
  • Until Government treats individuals like responsible adults who are able to make sensible and informed choices concerning their own lives, I will vigorously oppose it - whatever its partisan flag.
  • Until Government stops banning things for the sake of it - and to further its control over the details of the peoples' lives, I will not support it.
  • Until the Government fears and respects the people of this country, I will continue to regard it with contempt.
  • Until Government allows complete and unqualified freedom of speech, association and religion, I cannot support it.
  • Until Government allows a referendum for the public concerning our future in Europe, I will regard it as de facto - and not de jure. Europe has no business here.
Until these conditions are met - I will remain a (responsible and Common Law-respecting) anarchist.

No comments: