Wednesday 26 November 2008

Job

I haven't been selected for second interview for the job for which I was interviewed last week. It's a pity that I had to contact the agency fellow to find out, rather than receive a letter or an email from the people concerned. Couldn't they be bothered to write?

It appears that common courtesy has gone out of the window in the world of recruitment. I really do believe that a company that is concerned with the small courtesies of life is one worth working for. So it's back to the drawing board. The applications continue - and so does the silence from those to whom I apply..

I've registered with various agencies in Loughborough. I'm starting to think that it's not worth trying to chase IT jobs; some former colleagues are still looking - several months on.

No comments: